Frequently Asked Questions
- After parking your car, you will find a welcome note with the sitemap in your name in the self-service hut. You will have at your disposal 2 trolleys or sledges to carry your luggage in the trail of about 8 minutes.
- Please arrive on site after 14h. Your cabin will be ready no later than 16h.
- Checkout time is at 12h but you are welcome to stay on site for the rest of the day.
- Due to the proximity of common areas, pets are not allowed.
- More than 30 days before: 25% of the total cost of the stay is kept.
- Between 15 and 30 days: 50% of the total cost of the stay is kept.
- Less than 14 days before: The entire amount is kept.
If we re-let the cabin to someone else, we will then credit you with the full payment for a subsequent stay.
The Stilt Huts and the Kaboum have light by solar energy but not in Cabanitas. You will find electrical outlets in the common buildings.
This activity is accessible to all because the river is shallow and not dangerous.
You go down the river for about 45 minutes and you come back by a 15-minute pedestrian path.
You just have to come to see us at the administration without reservation.