The Cabins on stilts can accommodate couples, friends or family wishing to live a luxury camping experience. Let yourself be lulleed by the gentle sound of the river and enjoy a good night’s sleep. These cabins have a double bed, two 2 single beds on the mezzanine and a wood stove. You have access to the common building for the fully equipped kitchen, the sanitary block and the living room.
- $ 110 / night (price for 2 people)
- 1 to 4 people or family with 3 children (addition of a mattress)
- Additional person (12 years old +) 20$ / night
- Additional child (4 to 11 years old) 10$ / night
- Child (3 years old and under) Free
- Minimum of 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on long weekends
- Double bed
- Mezzanine with 2 single beds (1 adult size + 1 child size)
- Cushions (can be used as a pillow ... bring your pillowcases)
- Solar powered lighting (electrical outlet in the common area only)
- Wood stove
- Small coffee table + logs (benches)
Under de cabin
- Picnic table
- Bedding, blanket or sleeping bag (rent here $ 15)
- Pillows or pillowcases (there are cushions on site)
- Bath towel
- Toiletry bag
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Water bottle (water is drinkable) Please do not bring a plastic bottle ... Let's be green!
If you wish to make Chinese fondue (in the common building), you must bring the appliance and use gel and non-liquid fuel or better, an electric stove.
- Mosquito repellent (especially from the end of May until the end of June (on sale here)
- Water shoes (to play in the river)
- Do not forget that the nights are cold in the north!
- snowshoes (Rental available)
Prepare your stay
- Buy carbon credits to offset your trip (do it here)
- Bring your food in reusable dishes
- Make your bulk groceries
- Buy local
- Avoid plastic water bottle and single-use item
- Sort your waste by putting what is recycled for recycling
- Put your food in the compost¸
- Read our tips and tricks
- Practice No Trace
- Visit our mini boutique to get green items
We have the power to change our daily lives and thus make a difference… One step at a time !
- Arrive at 2 p.m. on site (no time limit for arrivals)
- The cabins are ready at maximum 4 p.m.
- Take the welcome note at your name in the self-service cabin
- If there's no note = cabin not ready
- 2 carts or sledges for your luggage
- Trails of Cabins (8 minutes walk)
Note that the sanitary block and the fully equipped kitchen are located in the common area.
We are offering the wood to HEAT YOUR NIGHTS from mid-October until mid-May
You can come to the administration with your sled or cart to buy wood for $ 5.
It is important to carefully read the procedure for safe, efficient and greener heating.
Know that we love animals, but because of the proximity and common areas we had to make the decision not to accept them.
We suggest 2 good pensions 10 minutes from Kabania for $ 20 a day.
Animal Inn Actors 819.424.5001 (10 minutes by car)
Family day care / Brigitte 819.325.2511 (3 minutes walk)