The Cabins on stilts can accommodate couples, friends or family wishing to live a luxury camping experience. Let yourself be lulleed by the gentle sound of the river and enjoy a good night’s sleep. These cabins have a double bed, two 2 single beds on the mezzanine and a wood stove. You have access to the common building for the fully equipped kitchen, the sanitary block and the living room.
- $ 110 / night (price for 2 people)
- 1 to 4 people or family with 3 children (addition of a mattress)
- Additional person (12 years old +) 20$ / night
- Additional child (4 to 11 years old) 10$ / night
- Child (3 years old and under) Free
- Minimum of 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on long weekends
- Double bed
- Mezzanine with 2 single beds (1 adult size + 1 child size)
- Cushions (can be used as a pillow ... bring your pillowcases)
- Solar powered lighting (electrical outlet in the common area only)
- Wood stove
- Small coffee table + logs (benches)
Under de cabin
- Picnic table
The common kitchen is open! Please respect the public health measures in effect.
A space is set up under the cabin for cooking if you want to bring your camping equipment in order to be more independent. Note that for security and sanitation reasons, it is not permitted to cook inside the cabins.
What to bring
- Bedding, blanket or sleeping bag (rent here $ 15)
- Pillows or pillowcases (there are cushions on site)
- Bath towel
- Toiletry bag
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Water bottle (water is drinkable) Please do not bring a plastic bottle ... Let's be green!
Come visit our BoutiK! We sell several practical and ecological products (Shampoo and conditioner bar, bamboo toothbrush, mosquito repellent, toothpaste, rechargeable headlamp ...).
If you wish to make Chinese fondue, you must bring the appliance and use gel (non-liquid fuel).
- Mosquito repellent (on sale here)
- Water shoes (to play in the river)
- Do not forget that the nights are cold in the north!
- snowshoes (Rental available)
Prepare your stay
- Buy carbon credits to offset your trip (do it here)
- Bring your food in reusable dishes
- Make your bulk groceries
- Buy local
- Avoid plastic water bottle and single-use item
- Sort your waste by putting what is recycled for recycling
- Put your food in the compost¸
- Read our tips and tricks
- Practice No Trace
- Visit our BoutiK to get green items
We have the power to change our daily lives and thus make a difference… One step at a time !
- Arrive at 2 p.m. on site (no time limit for arrivals)
- The cabins are ready at maximum 4 p.m.
- Take the welcome note at your name in the self-service cabin
- If there's no note = cabin not ready
- 2 carts or sledges for your luggage
- Trail of Cabins (8 minutes walk)
Note that the sanitary block and the fully equipped kitchen are located in the common area.
KITCHEN / SANITARY BLOC / LIVING ROOM / FIRE AREA
We are offering the wood to HEAT YOUR NIGHTS from mid-October until mid-May
You can come to the BoutiK with your sled or cart to buy wood for $ 5.
It is important to carefully read the procedure for safe, efficient and greener heating.
To keep our wood stove functioning and safe, it is forbidden to burn fire camp wood (from the outside).
Know that we love animals, but because of the proximity and common areas we had to make the decision not to accept them.
We suggest 2 good pensions 10 minutes from Kabania for $ 20 a day.
Animal Inn Actors 819.424.5001 (10 minutes by car)
Family day care / Brigitte 819.325.2511 (3 minutes walk)