- Double bed
- Mezzanine with 2 single beds
- Cushions (can be used as a pillow … bring your pillowcases)
- Solar powered lighting (no power socket)
- EPA Wood stove
- Small coffee table
Summer and winter, Immerse yourself in nature and the relaxing atmosphere offered by the site and enjoy a unique experience that will transport you elsewhere! Bordered by the river, the cabin is the perfect place to relax and refuel energy during a good night’s sleep in the wilderness.
Bedding, blanket or sleeping bag (rent here $ 15)
Pillows or pillowcases (there are cushions on site)
Soap and shampoo
Headlamp or flashlight (to go to the site)
Water bottle (water is drinkable)
If you wish to make Chinese fondue (in the common building), you must bring the appliance and use gel and non-liquid fuel or better, an electric stove.
- Mosquito (especially from the end of May to the end of June (on sale here)
- Water shoes (to play in the river)
- Do not forget that the nights are cooler to the north!
- snowshoes (Rental available)