The Kaboum will please friends or larger families who want to live beautiful moments of sharing. With its 3 double mattresses, its veranda and its large terrace, the most spacious of the huts is also the most isolated. You will enjoy a hammock area under the hut and a private campfire. The kitchen, the toilet block and the living room are in the common building of the Cabanitas.
- 175$ / night (price for 4 people)
- Possibility for up to 6 people
- Additional person (12+) $20/night
- Additional child (4 to 11 years) $10/night
- Child (3 years and under) Free
- Minimum of 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on long weekends
- 3 double beds (including 1 on the mezzanine)
- Cushions (can be used as a pillow ... bring your pillowcases)
- Solar powered lighting
- Wood stove (wood on sale here)
- Coffee Table and low chairs
- Veranda with table and chairs
We hope being more flexible depending the sanitary conditions.
If we were to proceed like last summer, the shared kitchen will have to be closed. In this case, you will need to bring your camping equipment to cook in the outdoor area set up for each of the cabins.
- Burner / warmer/propane camping stove?
- pot and pan
- kitchenware, dishes
- Water bottle to fill on site (drinking water)
- Dish rack
- Dishcloths and tea towels (Dishwashing liquid is provided in the sink area)
- Tablecloth for the picnic table
- Bottle opener, can opener (that kind of things!)
- Cutting board
- Salt, pepper, oil, butter (too often forgotten!)
- Coffee machine
- Garbage bags (small grocery bags will be sufficient) We provide a compost bag
- Bedding, blanket or sleeping bag (rent here $ 15)
- Pillows or pillowcases (there are cushions on site)
- Bath towel
- Toiletry bag
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Water bottle (water is drinkable) Please do not bring a plastic bottle ... Let's be green!
If you wish to make Chinese fondue (in the common area), you must bring the appliance and use gel and non-liquid fuel or better, an electric stove.
- Mosquito repellent (especially from the end of May until the end of June (on sale here)
- Water shoes (to play in the river)
- Do not forget that the nights are cold in the north!
Prepare your stay
- Buy carbon credits to offset your trip (do it here)
- Bring your food in reusable dishes
- Make your bulk groceries
- Buy local
- Avoid plastic water bottle and single-use item
- Sort your waste by putting what is recycled for recycling
- Put your food in the compost¸
- Read our tips and tricks
- Practice No Trace
- Visit our mini boutique to get green items
We have the power to change our daily lives and thus make a difference… One step at a time !
- Arrive at 2 p.m. on site (no time limit for arrivals)
- The cabins are ready at maximum 4 p.m.
- Take the welcome note at your name in the self-service cabin
- If there's no note = cabin not ready
- 2 carts or sledges for your luggage
- Trails of Cabins (8 minutes walk)
Note that the sanitary block and the fully equipped kitchen are located in the common area.
The Kaboum is open from May (depending on temperature) and close after Thanksgiving in October.
We can lend you a camping burner. Just bring a small gas cylinder. Available at the administration.
If you want to heat your cabin, you can buy wood for $ 5. Come to the administration with your cart.
Know that we love animals but because of the proximity and common areas we had to make the decision not to accept them.
We suggest 2 good pensions located 10 minutes from Kabania for $ 20 a day.
Animal Inn Actors 819.424.5001 (10 minutes by car)
Family day care / Brigitte 819.325.2511 (3 minutes walk)