The Kaboum will please friends or larger families who want to live beautiful moments of sharing. With its 3 double mattresses, its veranda and its large terrace, the most spacious of the huts is also the most isolated. You will enjoy a hammock area under the hut and a private campfire. The kitchen, the toilet block and the living room are in the common building of the Cabanitas.
- 175$ / night (price for 4 people)
- Possibility for up to 6 people
- Additional person (12+) $20/night
- Additional child (4 to 11 years) $10/night
- Child (3 years and under) Free
- Minimum of 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on long weekends
- 3 double beds (including 1 on the mezzanine)
- Cushions (can be used as a pillow ... bring your pillowcases)
- Solar powered lighting
- Wood stove (wood on sale here)
- Coffee Table and low chairs
- Veranda with table and chairs
The common kitchen is open! Please respect the public health measures in effect.
You can bring a camping burner to cook in the veranda if you want to be more self-sufficient. There are dishes and utensils on site.
What to bring
- Bedding, blanket or sleeping bag (rent here $ 15)
- Pillows or pillowcases (there are cushions on site)
- Cooler (we sell ice at our BoutiK)
- Bath towel
- Toiletry bag
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Water bottle (water is drinkable) Please do not bring a plastic bottle ... Let's be green!
- Mosquito repellent
- Water shoes (to play in the river)
Do not forget that the nights are cold in the north!
If you wish to make Chinese fondue (in the common area), you must bring the appliance and use gel and non-liquid fuel.
Prepare your stay
- Buy carbon credits to offset your trip (do it here)
- Bring your food in reusable dishes
- Make your bulk groceries
- Buy local
- Avoid plastic water bottle and single-use item
- Sort your waste by putting what is recycled for recycling
- Put your food in the compost¸
- Read our tips and tricks
- Practice No Trace
- Visit our BoutiK to get a variety of green items
We have the power to change our daily lives and thus make a difference… One step at a time !
- Arrive at 2 p.m. on site (no time limit for arrivals)
- The cabins are ready at maximum 4 p.m.
- Take the welcome note at your name in the self-service cabin
- If there's no note = cabin not ready
- 2 carts or sledges for your luggage
- Trails of Cabins (8 minutes walk)
Note that the sanitary block and the fully equipped kitchen are located in the common area.
The Kaboum is open from May (depending on temperature) and close after Thanksgiving in October.
We can lend you a camping burner. Just bring a small gas cylinder. Available at the BoutiK.
If you want to heat your cabin, you can buy wood for $ 5. Come to the BoutiK with your cart. To keep our wood stove functioning and safe, it is forbidden to burn fire camp wood (from the outside).
Know that we love animals but because of the proximity and common areas we had to make the decision not to accept them.
We suggest a good pension located 10 minutes from Kabania.
Animal Inn Actors 819.424.5001 (10 minutes by car)