La Kaboum saura plaire aux amis ou familles plus nombreuses qui désirent vivre de beaux moments de partages. Avec ses 3 matelas doubles, sa véranda et sa grande terrasse, la plus spacieuse des cabanes est aussi la plus isolée. Vous profiterez d’un espace hamacs sous la cabane et d’un feu de camp privé. La cuisine, le bloc sanitaire et la salle de séjour se trouve dans le bâtiment commun des Cabanitas.
- 175$ / nuit (prix pour 4 personnes)
- Possibilité jusqu’à 6 personnes
- Personne additionnelle (12 ans et+) 20$ / nuit
- Enfant additionnel (4 à 11 ans) 10$ / nuit
- Enfant (3 ans et moins) Gratuit
- Minimum de 2 nuits les weekends et 3 nuits les longs weekends
- 3 double beds (including 1 on the mezzanine)
- Cushions (can be used as a pillow ... bring your pillowcases)
- Solar powered lighting
- Wood stove (wood on sale here)
- Coffee Table and low chairs
- Veranda with table and chairs
- Bedding, blanket or sleeping bag (rental here)
- Pillow or just pillowcase (there are cushions on the spot)
- Food and cooler (ice bag on sale here $ 3)
- Propane stove and gaz cylinder (if you want to cook on your terrace)
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Bath towel
- Mosquito repellent especially from the end of May until the end of June
(on sale here)
- Water bottle (water is drinkable) Please do not bring a plastic bottle ... Let's be green!
- Water shoes (optional)
Prepare your stay
- Buy carbon credits to offset your trip (do it here)
- Bring your food in reusable dishes
- Make your bulk groceries
- Buy local
- Avoid plastic water bottle and single-use item
- Sort your waste by putting what is recycled for recycling
- Put your food in the compost¸
- Read our tips and tricks
- Practice No Trace
- Visit our mini boutique to get green items
We have the power to change our daily lives and thus make a difference… One step at a time !
- Arrive at 2 p.m. on site (no time limit for arrivals)
- The cabins are ready at maximum 4 p.m.
- Take the welcome note at your name in the self-service cabin
- If there's no note = cabin not ready
- 2 carts or sledges for your luggage
- Trails of Cabins (8 minutes walk)
Note that the sanitary block and the fully equipped kitchen are located in the common area.
The Kaboum is open from May (depending on temperature) and close after Thanksgiving in October.
We can lend you a camping burner. Just bring a small gas cylinder. Available at the administration.
If you want to heat your cabin, you can buy wood for $ 5. Come to the administration with your cart.
Know that we love animals but because of the proximity and common areas we had to make the decision not to accept them.
We suggest 2 good pensions located 10 minutes from Kabania for $ 20 a day.
Animal Inn Actors 819.424.5001 (10 minutes by car)
Family day care / Brigitte 819.325.2511 (3 minutes walk)